1. By entering this competition entrants agree to these terms and conditions; to the use of their name in conjunction with the competition and to the publication of any list of names. The winning entrant may also be asked to take part in post-promotion publicity
2. To enter, simply submit photo and/or low resolution film content demonstrating your interpretation of ‘MyLand’ within the fields of design, fashion, film or music (“Content”) via the JAGUAR LAND ROVER LIMITED (MENAP) area of Facebook, Twitter and/or Instagram (the “Platform(s)”). All submissions must be supported by the use of the hash-tag “#MyLand.” * Please note that all entrants must abide to the laws set, implemented and governed by the governments of the countries listed below in point 3. Jaguar Land Rover Limited MENA does recommend that all entrants check the rules and regulations of online social media interaction in their respective countries prior to participating in the competition. Jaguar Land Rover Limited MENA will not be held liable for any actions resulting in reaction to entrants not obeying the laws set by the governments in their respective countries as listed in Point 3.
3. The contest is open for residents of following countries: UAE, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Algeria, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Morocco, Oman, Pakistan, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Tunisia, Yemen; aged 21 or over. Proof of age and address will be required from each of the prize draw winners.
4. Entry is free.
5. The competition is open for the period of the holy month of Ramadan (Sunday, 29th of June to Tuesday 29th of July) Any entrant seeking to submit content to the platforms after this point will not be included into the competition.
6. No employees, agents or suppliers of Jaguar Land Rover Limited (MENAP), , its retailer network and associated companies or their families will be eligible to take part in the competition.
7. Entrants may submit new content on any or all platforms on multiple occasions for the duration of the competition. Whilst each submission of new content will constitute a valid entry into the competition entrants may only win one prize.
8. If for any reason a technical interruption, fault or platform failure occurs, Jaguar Land Rover Limited (MENAP) does not take any responsibility for incomplete entries; and any incomplete entries will be considered invalid and will not be included into the competition.
9. All validly submitted content will be reviewed by Jaguar Land Rover Limited (MENAP), submitted content will be judged on the following criteria:
Effective depiction of ‘fearlessness’ without engaging in life-threatening or reckless activity;
PLEASE NOTE THAT NO CONTENT CAN DEPICT IN ANY WAY INAPPROPRIATE, OFFENSIVE, ILLEGAL, RECKLESS, LIFE THREATENING OR DANGEROUS BEHAVIOUR.
10. If the winning entrant cannot be contacted within 28 days after the first attempt to contact them then Jaguar Land Rover Limited (MENAP) reserves the right to offer the Prize to another entrant and no alternative prize will be offered to that original winner.
11. There is no credit and/or cash alternative and the prizes are non transferable and non negotiable.
12. In all circumstances, Jaguar Land Rover Limited (MENAP)’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. The Promoter of this competition is Jaguar Land Rover Limited (MENAP), Region, Floor 7, Wing E, HQ Building, Dubai Silicon Oasis, P.O. Box 32588, Dubai, U.A.E
14. The competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. For the avoidance of doubt Facebook, Twitter and Instagram are not responsible to entrants in respect of any aspect of the competition. By submitting content for the competition you, as an entrant, are providing content to Jaguar Land Rover Limited (MENAP) and not to Facebook, Twitter or Instagram (as the case may be).
15. All content will be monitored closely. Any content which is deemed inappropriate, offensive or illegal or demonstrates inappropriate, offensive, illegal, reckless or dangerous behavior will be removed immediately and the relevant submission will not be considered a valid entry into the competition. Jaguar Land Rover Limited (MENAP) reserves the right to amend, or remove altogether, any content submitted onto a Platform by an entrant for any reason whatsoever.
16. All content submitted onto the platforms must be the property of the entrant submitting it. It is the responsibility of each entrant submitting content to ensure that all content submitted does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party and does not infringe any law as implemented by the above countries (Point 3).
17. Whilst intellectual property rights in any content remains with the relevant entrant, each entrant grants a royalty free, worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual license to Jaguar Land Rover Limited (MENAP) to feature any or all of the content so submitted in any Jaguar Land Rover Limited (MENAP) marketing material whatsoever.
18. Entrants who submit content containing other people must obtain the consent of those people (or their parent or guardian where those people are under 16 years of age) prior to submission. Content submitted without this consent will be removed from the relevant Platform as soon as reasonably practicable upon receiving notice that consent was not obtained. Such content will not be considered for use within any Jaguar Land Rover Limited (MENAP) marketing material.